<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Trip to Europe

Everything started almos 3 yeaars ago when i went to visit my uncles to spain, and some family in italy. I was just extremely excited when my parents told me. I think that place is another world ! I went to europe and we all came just in love of that place mostly of spain. I can remember when i said that i was going to live their for millions of reasons. I went to just many special places and 3 wonderful countries.France, Italy, and Spain evryone with its unique place.From Spain i remember all, from its stores to its museums. Rome and pizza were perfect cities, from pizza are my family which i love with all my heart and give us a perfect trip through all the city. Rome, for me the best thing was ¨the fontana di trevi¨ and its famous ice creams.

From paris obviesly the eiffel tower and the shampelisse and also its beautiful language. Madrid and Barcelona are also just awsome cities which i was inloved with. I hope i go again to this places because this make part of one of my best trips ever.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Eduardo D. said…

    Hi Ana Caru, it seems you really like your trip to Europe. You gave important info about the places you visited.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home