<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Disgusting, Gross Story


When I was reading last week Three Skeleton Key, I thought of reading a very long and gross story. It was just a disgusting picture and I really thought that the story was going to be as gross as its pictures. I didnt want to read the story because Im very scared of rats, I think that the same or more as a snake. I just dont like this animals, in fact I hate them and I have nightmares with them. I have lots of times the same nightmare of been trapped by thousands of rats, who were biting me and almost cover me all and I was there screaming !

I have an experience in which I was walking at night but no so late, at about 7 or 8 , when I saw that a rat was walking almost next to us and went in the garden of a house of a person that I know. It was just very horrible and sometimes I mean I dont understand why they exist! So, the point of this is that i really dont like stories about rats, none of them and that I would like other things to read in English class.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Victoria M. said…

    Hi Ana Caro, I also hate rats, they are disgusting! I love animals but not the rats! I thought that "Three Skeleton Key" was very intersting but I also hate the rats, I think it was a very suspense story, and how they told how the rats were, I thought there were disgusting like all the rats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home