<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Friday, September 29, 2006

My Good Opinion of Blogger

My first thought of blogging posts at first was not very good. I thought it was going to be very boring and stressing, because we had to make 2 posts and comments every week and it had a day due. On Sunday morning, what means that if you didnt finish you had to work friday and saturday. But my thinking has change a lot because, I think that blogging is very good. It is very fun to learn by blogging and we can also make free posts and talk of what we want besides the post we have to make that mr hide gives the subject.

I really think that posting is something that is very good, and that I think is very cool and a fun way of learning. Posting is something not lots of teacher provide us, and Mr. Hide has let us learn and make work by this way. It also it is very helpful for our homework because he writes our homework there that remind us. He also, if we are having a quiz or test he makes little practice quizes or just practice worksheets in his blog page.Blogger also provide us this space for blogging post but with lot of security for us.

I cant think of what I thought of blogging before because is totally different from my opinion of now. My expecattions were so different.I love having a blog and comment people and that people comment in my blog. Usually on my class blogs or the other class where I blog to other friends. I also like inserting pictures and I already know how to put links, something that I thought it was very difficult but its not because blogger designs it to be easy for us, that we are just starting to learn how.

So I think that making post is very cool and we should do it always.Teachers can also learn and do it with their students so they can also try it. For that reason I recommend people who dont have blogs to make one because, my expectations were bad, yes, but now I think totally different and posting is very fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home