<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Bad Dealing with My Problems

Well, I think everyone has problems in life and we always do mistakes. I deal with problems also, and I recognize that sometimes I make serious mistakes and I dont control. Instead I do things that dont help in anything and make the problem even worse. Normally this happens to me when I am fighting or having problems with my brothers. Though sometimes I dont do this things and I solved them correctly by talking.

Some bad habits that I have sometimes I'm having a problem is maybe scream or just close my mind because I dont find a solution and I cant talk to anyone. Well yes ,when I am better and I have time to reflect after everything pass. I just go to my room and stay silent to think in what I have to do,and then talk to solve the problem or I just ask sometimes, (not many times) someone for help. Because they can give me ideas and help me to find out what is the right thing to do.

I remember once I had a problem because one time a friend called Gabriella that we knew (my friends and I)came to visit us and we tell her to hang out a Friday with us. So we deal for that Friday and she said us that she was going to " El Campito" but we didn't want, and we weren't going. So Gabriela was with her cousin and a friend, so she said that we better hang out another day because they wanted to go. I said it was ok, so we decide to go to "La Mansion"when she call me and said me that she was in her car and she could go to everywhere with us.

Some of my friends didn't want to hang out with Gaby and her friends, so I was very frustated because she call me and I didn't know what to do. So we didn't agree anything and she end in my house. We agree to go to "La Mansion" . I thought that we were the only ones going so I didn't know what to do and I was very angry. But finally I calm and I went with Gaby and her friends, though I was almost sure that my friends were not going. But everything end good because my friends did went and I learn that problems can be solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home