<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Most Nervous Holiday Nightmare

1-My most terrible holiday nightmare was when I was supposely in the United States with my family having fun.3-We where there for christmas holiday in December, with my uncles that lived in Spain. Then of finishing eating we said we wanted to go to a mall or another place and have fun. So we went into lots of stores, and buy christmas items and ice cream and everyone was happy and having a great time together.1-When we decide to enter into a big,beautiful,and good store. 2-That had products that were very cheap, good, and beautiful things for house, and even clothe.We where buying somethings(almost everyone) and the kids that where my cousin and my brother where playing there beside by my father.

4-We saw lots of people, Girls shopping in their cars, by bycicles or buses.5-They shopp, they ate, and they played. People went to the theater, to the play room and obviesly to the stores and to the restaurants.6-When we were finishing of paying, the store start to announce they were about to close. So we try to take thee things faster. So everyone was ready and we went out of the store. When we were just going into the carwe saw that my cousing and my bvrother were not there and the store was already closed but with the workers in the store until.

From the window very nervous everyone was trying to tell the workers that we need it to enter because the kids were still there. My mom was very nervous and the people didnt pay any attention, until a latin women hear my mom and it was easier for her because the women knew spanish.7-Yes, she did help us and call them by the microphone but they still didnt appear.8-Instead of being in a bathroom or a different place ,more realistic hiding they were sitted hided by the hook that hold lots of clothe. So they couldnt be seen, they find them becauses then they not also call their names but were lookinf for them.They said they didnt notice anything because they where waiting us to pay.9- While the both of them talked, play hide and seek, and also saw clothe from there.

At the end we were better from the scare that we had, and they were first scolded because my mom and dad from the nervous were very angry.But they learned there lesson and from then onI havent go again with my cousin but my brother is always near the supervision of an adult to prevent events like that ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home