<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Europe, My some day Dream Land

Well the first thingI want to tell you is that Ilove the place where Iwas born and around the people I was born that live here with me. But as many people I have a dream land and that's for me Europe. But not the whole Europe but to specific countries Italy and Spain. But between this two wonderful places I would rather live in spain because though I have family in the two places, and I have also seen how beautiful they are because I have been to. I can say that for me is easier live there because I have more family than in italy, language and more.

But still I can tell that Italy is a beautiful place I hope I can return to and stay more time. I want to spend vacations and more with my family, share things and other things i could not do living here in colombia. I dream to spend all my lifer in spain with family , friends and more. Also I want to study in a very good university that can offers me things that teach me many things in live. You can't imagine how I fell in love with this two countries and all I hope to return there.

My life is there I need to live there it is like if something said me I will be there all life. I would like to live there but obviesly always visit my family here, and also my friends because I was born here and my life is here. But that doesn't take my dream from once some day I cant say when live there and have a happy life with what I want that belongs to there. I would like to live in such an artistic and historic city like Barcelona or in a such important and also historic capital like Madrid.

And I know that maybe some day, if god lets me I'm realizing my dream. And I would realize it with the people I love and care for, and they would help me and will love it as well as me. Because that is a place I cant imagine someone not loving it. Maybe that they don't want to live there, and just want to go for vacation but not like it. It has to be too dificult to me to imagine that because I think that the people who have been there would always have the remembers of the great place they once visit like me , and remember it like a place I always love.

For me was a pleasure and a gift to have been in such a place and I hope many people can go and know this places that are waiting for their visitors to see them and have fun . As if it was their last time going that place where history and wonderful places mix to form a pleasure and beautiful, wonderful place.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Paulina A. said…

    I hope that I could visit Europe, you described it as a very fun and interesting place.I also hope that you can realize your dreams later on in life.Remember to visit me if you come back to Colombia!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home