<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Goals For 2007

My 5 important goals for the year 2007, are eating healthier, improve my grades, stop fighting with my brother and sister, obey my parents and always tell the truth unless is for a good cause. I think I’m going to accomplish all this goals because I’m sure that if a put effort I’m going to accomplish them.

But the most important and the first one I’m going to try to accomplish is improving my grades. I think that ways I could improve them are by listening to my teachers, talk less with my friends during class, doing my homework, study for quizzes and tests, and finally follow directions and pay attention during class.

The second one t is eating healthier, which is very important not just because is good for our body but also help us not to get sickness. One important way to accomplish that would be , to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and left things such as corral, McDonalds , and pizza hut that is junk food with lots of fat.


The last one of my 3 important goals that I’m going to try to do on my first week is to stop fighting with my sister. Maybe we could find the way to stop fighting by talking about ways and then accomplish them. Or we could also make a treatment that says the rules so we don’t fight by things, like TV, phone, ipod , computer etc.

I hope all my goals accomplish by a good way and all of them bring me something good for this year.. Because I think if I put effort ,I could do this year better than the last one. With effort everything can be made and goals are part of this things that can be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home