<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Friday, February 02, 2007

My Favorite Things of The Place Where I Live

Today Im going to talk about the question that Kate in Mr.Fisher's class post. The question was " what was our favorite part about living where we live". Well I would like to live in another place that wasn't Colombia. I have always wanted to live in Spain, because I really like that place. But some of the favorite things why I like to live in Cartagena is because I live really close to my friends and places are so close to my house(well most of them). Cartagena is very little or mostly the place where we live and we could normally go to places walking together(with your friends),but most of the time when you are with your parents you drive to all the places still.

We always have so much fun in the restaurants, parties and places we can go withought the risk of thiefs and those people around. In the night when you'r not alone but with a group of friends is too difficult for someone to make you something. Besides many people hang out at that hours of the night so we are around people we might know. Another thing I love of the place where I live is my school, I dont love homework though but my school is very fun. We always have sports tournaments from stuco, parties,and other events in holidays and spirit days that I love my school organize. I also like that we always have the opportunity to go to other cities and go to the other SACS school in Colombia. We meet new people and also met new places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home