<--[[aNa*KrO g]]-->

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Our School Uniforms

My respond for this week is about the question that Amber from Ms. Baber’s class, post in the Teen life wiki. Her question was if we wear uniforms at our school and if so, what do they look like. Well yes, almost all private schools in Cartagena use uniforms, and we do. They are the same as some years ago, and of what I heard no one says its a problem to use them. Students say that they like their uniforms, and Im part of those people. I like my uniforms and I prefer to use them than to use clothe, because you have always to think in what clothe is appropiate to put in school and all that stuff, and it is more easy to use uniforms always.

Our uniforms for normal days are a navy blue skort with a white polo style shirt, with our seal at the left of the shirt. The p.e days we have ti wear a navy blue short and a normal white shirt with the seal. I mean my uniforms are better from the other schools uniforms I have see a lot, and I wouldn't have any idea of changing them, for me they are alright. I hope how are the schools teenlife project uniforms if they wear them. Or if they wear just normal clothe like other school in the United States where I have seen it most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home